At Standard Chartered we have been within the company of assisting you to increase the quality in your life. This is exactly why we provide you your own, unsecured loan that will help you fulfil those goals and real time life to your full.
Whether or not to purchase a car or truck, pay college charges for the post-graduate level or even for home enhancement needs, our personal bank loan provides you with an instant, convenient financing solution that is personal.
- Borrow as much as NGN 10 mn*
- Convenient repayments that are monthly up to 60 months*
Additional Disclosures From The Credit Life Insurance Policies
Scope of Cover
- Life Insurance Policies
Certain Exclusions Applicable to Life Insurance Policies
- Age restrictions: Under 18 or higher 65
- Pre-existing Conditions (Medical/Mental wellness)
General Exclusions Applicable to Term Life Insurance
The Insurer shall never be accountable for any claim arising therefore or indirectly contributed or caused by or in result of:
- Very Own Act or Omission
- Suicide or Self-Inflicted Damage
- Alcohol, Drugs, Certain Disease
- Fraudulent Act
- Civil Disturbances
- War Dangers
- Missing individuals
- Execution of a judicial phrase of demise
General Circumstances Applicable to Term Life Insurance
- Transfer of Interest
- Duty of Care
- Claims Notification
- Health Exams
* Terms and conditions use.
- Minimal monthly net salary of NGN 75,000 (NGN50,000 for federal Government Parastatals)
- Letter of verification from boss
- Valid recognition document
- Completed application form
- Bank statements during the last a couple of months
- Pay slips going back three months
- Copy of driver’s license, worldwide passport, nationwide ID or voter’s card
- Letter of understanding from company to domicile Standard Chartered Bank to your salary
- Important Info Papers (IID)
- Which are the documents that are required an unsecured loan?
The after documents are needed:
- Finalized application
- Bank statements for the past a couple of months
- Pay slips during the last a few months
- Copy of license, worldwide passport, nationwide ID or voter’s card
- Letter of undertaking from company to domicile your wage with Standard Chartered Bank
- Information Papers (IID)
Just how much can I borrow?
You’ll borrow as much as NGN 10,000,000 (Ten Million Naira) with regards to the organization you work with along with your earnings. You’ll be encouraged in the period of application.
The length of time do i must repay the mortgage?
You have actually as much as 60 months to settle the mortgage with respect to the organization you benefit as well as your earnings. You’ll be encouraged in the period of application.
Do i need to get my income using your bank to qualify for the mortgage?
Yes. You are required by us to domicile your salaries and allowances aided by the bank. You will have to instruct your boss to do this as well as your manager must verify this written down.
Simply how much do i want to make to be eligible for the mortgage?
So that you can qualify, you have to make at the least N50,000 month-to-month if the benefit a federal government agency or parastatal and at the least N75,000 month-to-month in the event that you work with an exclusive Organization. You need to additionally be a confirmed and permanent employee of this company.
If we have that loan operating with another bank, could I transfer it to Standard Chartered?
Yes. To carry out this, you are geting to have the normal application procedure. In addition, we need a page through the bank where your loan is saying the outstanding stability that is expected to be settled. Standard Chartered Bank will spend this quantity straight through the profits of one’s brand new loan.
Determine Your Payment Per Month
Just how much do you need to borrow? *
What exactly is your chosen payment duration in months? I.e. Between 12-60 * –
What exactly is your monthly wage income that is income tax? speedyloan.net compare maxlend with other lenders *